Wednesday, July 26, 2006
My WG Support Forumwww.wegeners-granulomatosis.com
My New Projectwww.weggiepedia.com
Vasculitis Groups and ChaptersChicago Area Vasculitis Foundation Chapter
WG Support Group of Australia
New to WG? Recently Diagnosed?If you're new to Wegener's Granulomatosis, I have some information that might help - click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)Got some questions? I have a basic FAQ here.
What is Wegener's Granulomatosis?Wegener's Granulomatosis "is an uncommon disease, in which the blood vessels are inflamed (vasculitis). This inflammation damages important organs of the body by limiting blood flow to those organs and destroying normal tissue. It mainly affects the respiratory tract (sinuses, nose, trachea, and lungs) and kidneys. This disorder can affect people at any age and strikes men and women equally."
This website hosted at:
Australia - God's Country
- Latest Immunologist visit - 12 July
- Some positive Renal-type news
- Information for those that are new to Wegener's Gr...
- Everything you wanted to know about my urinary tra...
- Now that's just weird...
- Ow! My Prostate!
- Chemotherapy, infertility, Ramipril, Doctor's visi...
- Wegener's Granulomatosis FAQ
- Long Time No Post :-)
- Burma Children